Friday, November 6, 2009

A Day to Rejoice....

I didn't sleep again last night. But this time, its a good "not sleep". After Countdown last night, and through exhaustion that we both felt, we still just couldn't resist talking to each other late into the night. Nights like last night really enforce to me what Rusty and Jenn are always saying, when they talk about always being a student of your partner. I learned so much last night, and all that learning just makes me more and more excited to be Jason's wife!

Job 33:26
He prays to God and finds favor with him, he sees God's face and shouts for joy; he is restored by God to his righteous state.

Today, I am thankful for the quiet moments God gives Jason and I together to focus on Him. His love is so great, He was able to bring 2 people together and connect them in a way that will never end. So long as our relationship is built on the rock, we can never fail. That's pretty cool!

No comments: