Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh this thing called life....

It feels like one thing after another. Its remarkable how after all that has happened in the past 3 months, I still find myself so outrageously happy. I guess you can attribute that to an outstanding boyfriend, amazing friends (both in CS and SA...tehehe), and the fact that I keep telling myself over and over again that this is just God testing my faith and that soon the clouds are going to part. I know that soon everything will be ok. Even though it isn't long before things will change again. I hope that while things change, they will be for the better that will make me stronger. And wiser. I've changed so much recently. I guess they're changes God felt I needed to make.

I guess we'll stay tuned to where the future takes me.

"Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same."

No comments: