Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First post

So the more I reflect on my job, the more I realize this is going to be an amazing stepping stone into a really great career. I have known for a while that facilitating higher education potentials is what I am really fit to do, especially when you're trying to market an amazing university like A&M. It really just makes it simple. Even though this summer is kind of quiet, aparently this is going to be the calm before the storm in the fall. Oh well, I'm looking forward to it.

First paycheck will be Thursday. Whoooooooo. I will offically have $37 in my retirement fund. Just another 40 years to go until I can retire to the beach. Or something like that. Still trying to find a healthcare plan that fits and won't destroy my budget every month.

I can't wait for Saturday. Its going to be amazing. I hope... :-)

Ok, back to organizing orientation material. I still feel funny playing like a grown up when I'm still such a kid inside!

1 comment:

MKS said...

hey Meg!

stumbled on ur blogspot:) found u... hehe... Eureka! Eureka!

by the way, which job is this?

all the best!