Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Long pause...

Life is busy, busy, busy. But it feels great, everything is falling into place and working out. God is so great!

I really believe that all of life is better when you have a dog. For some reason, seeing the world as they do makes everything seem so joyous. Our old lady is so unique and wonderful, Snickers is an angel baby!

I've decided I'm going to start a cookbook. I need a place where I have all of my favorite things in one place, instead of searching for notecards here, word documents there, remembering recipes in my head. Maybe some day I can sell my cookbook for millions and millions and millions and Jason and I can retire to an island somewhere....right. While doing this, I am also going to work on my breakfast and baking skills. I don't really do either enough to have them up to a level I am happy with, so add that to my list of things for self improvement!

No comments: