Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The month of February will always hold a place in my heart, and especially this year as I remember a 4 year anniversary that I never thought would come. This year I celebrate two things that I never thought would be just a memory that I grinned and shook my head at when I think about them. Memories that were my life, and that almost made me lose it.

I remember February 4 years ago, and I remember how I felt then. Its amazing to contrast my life between February 2006 and February 2010. It is truly the difference between dark and light. And, I've discovered, good and evil.

I'm so blessed to have made it through, and in a short amount of time, turned my life around. If anyone ever questions God's providence and grace, they simply have to take a look at where I was, and where I am. He is nothing buy mercy and love.




No comments: